Thursday 5 January 2017

more stars

Hello lovely readers.

Stinking hot day here today, not suitable for very much at all which is why we chose to go into town and buy new school shoes. 

Isn’t school shoe buying the best fun ever!??!

It wasn’t too painful, school doesn’t start for another month but if I left it too late they would sell out, and I’m currently dealing with an 11 year old who is *very* determined what she will wear and what she won’t – so buying the wrong shoes would have been far too stressful for us!  She wears a strict uniform that suggests enclosed black school shoes or roman sandals for summer wear, and I kid you not – there is not a shop that sells them in town.  You would think that the local shops would stock the local school uniform?  Apparently not.

Thank goodness the younger child doesn’t give a fig about shoes.  She just complains she has to wear them at all.  But that’s a whole other argument!

I did manage to sew today – more star blocks.  I’m currently squeezing in old X Files episodes on Netflix while I do it – Love, Love, Love the old X files.  The ones before it got all weird.  Or more weird!

IMG_8953

IMG_8952

I also spent a lot of time trying to sort out why my husband’s text messages from his phone to his customers appear on my ipad suddenly.  I’ve tried everything I can think of, including deleting any trace of him on my Ipad and giving myself a new apple sign in – still doesn’t work.  That’s a job for tomorrow.  I love Apple, I really, really do – but my lordy they have some annoying rules.

Anyway, that’s it for me today.  Hope you’ve had some time to sew!

1 comment: