Monday 14 December 2015

Totally Tutorials - Christmas Folded Ornament Tutorial

Don't you love it when you have a programme that works excellently, and they take it away and you can no longer use it?

I'm having that trouble with Livewriter.  Apparently, Windows have discontinued their Live Writer programme and someone else has taken it up.  It's now called Open Source Live Writer and it's apparently going to be bigger and better and blah blah blah.

Which is all very wonderful, except now I can't log in to it using my existing details.  It's not a problem specific to me, apparently if you have a blogger account, you can't use it with the new Live Writer.  Yet.  

So for now, I'm posting this on the (very inadequate if you ask me) blogger webpage.  Not loving it one bit, so please excuse any obvious editing problems - it's not me, I promise!

I spent far too long yesterday trying to work out why my log in wouldn't work, and didn't do any sewing.  So here's another freebie for you.





You see these pleated Christmas decorations everywhere, but sometimes it's hard to follow pictures. If you're like me, a good video is the best at showing how to do the more complicated crafts out there. The very lovely website http://sowelustudio.com/ has a link to a video where you can follow along and make a few of these excellent decorations.  Clicking on the link above should take you where you need to go.  

Thanks sowelustodio.com for the fabulous video link!

Two days in a row!  Yay me!

1 comment: