Wednesday 28 October 2015

Mystery Quilt Update

******

Okay guys, I’ve found the error.

It’s in step three.  I’ve reversed the colours used.  You’re supposed to have flying geese with yellow wings and a blue base, not the other way around.

I’m genuinely sorry for the error.  I don’t know how it slipped through.  I know it means you have a whole swag of flying geese in the wrong colour left over. Again, I’m so sorry.  I hope you can use them on the back, or perhaps in another project.  I’ve now updated all the instructions so hopefully the only ones you will need to reprint are the ones from Step Three.

******

I’ve now uploaded all the steps to step five, and I will continue loading the last three from Monday.  I’m in the process of uploading the PDF files (that takes a while to do) and I will update the page with those links when available. 

Thanks so much for your patience, and again – my apologies.

Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment