Sunday 18 October 2015

Gather Ye Rosebuds

I don’t want to scare you, but there are sixty eight more days till Christmas. 

Let that thought settle for a while, while I show you some show and tell.

IMG_6234

IMG_6235

IMG_6237

Once upon a time, when we owned the shop, I had a very dull afternoon ahead of me.

I quickly rounded up the necessary supplies (one could do that when one owned a quilt shop, which is why one is currently drowning in quilt supplies she’ll never use), and stitched this very sweet stitchery in one afternoon.

A quick dunk in a cup of tea and it’s done!

I hope you’ve all had a lovely weekend.  I’ll be back tomorrow with the latest instalment of the mystery quilt!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, mercy! I could have gone all day without knowing that! Lovely stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 68 days? Yikes! Love that stitchery.

    ReplyDelete