Tuesday 13 October 2015

2015 Mystery Quilt Part Five

******

28th October Update:

Okay guys, I’ve found the error.

It’s in step three.  I’ve reversed the colours used.  You’re supposed to have flying geese with yellow wings and a blue base, not the other way around.

I’m genuinely sorry for the error.  I don’t know how it slipped through.  I know it means you have a whole swag of flying geese in the wrong colour left over. Again, I’m so sorry.  I hope you can use them on the back, or perhaps in another project.  I’ve now updated all the instructions so hopefully the only ones you will need to reprint are the ones from Step Three.

******

 

Hi Everyone!  I’m a day late today –no excuses, I just clean forgot.  Sorry!  School’s back now so hopefully life will return to more quiet sewing/computer time.  Fingers crossed.

We’re speeding towards the finishing line today. I do hope you’re enjoying yourself!

This week is a bit of a catch up one, because we are so nearly done.

Firstly, from your assorted blue fabrics, cut (196) 2 ½” squares.

Place in a ziplock bag marked Unit E.

Now, just a little bit of housekeeping to make sure we are all on the same page.

I want you to make sure you have all of the following up to date. When you’re sure – it’s onto next week!

image

Unit A – 49

image

Unit B – 36

image

Unit C – 196

image

Unit D – 84

image

Unit E – 196

That’s it!  See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment