Sunday 30 November 2014

Grand Illusion Mystery

So obviously I’ve started Quiltville’s latest mystery quilt.  Of course I have.

I’m determined to keep on track with this one.

Here are my colour choices:

IMG_5743

I haven’t included the white yet, but the black is underneath all the brights.

IMG_5744

I was pleasantly surprised (or quietly horrified, I can’t tell) that I had enough fabric to do this without buying any.  I may be stretching the black a little, I have two metres which I think will work out the same in yards as we need.  We shall see!

IMG_5746

I’ve cut them all out, and last night I pieced all the half square triangles, but I have no photo to show you. 

Hopefully, I can make the broken dishes tomorrow without too many hiccups!

How about you?  Are you doing the mystery?

No comments:

Post a Comment