Friday 27 December 2013

I Love My Cat = Some Show And Tell

Until some calm returns into our house of chaos (and who knows when that will happen?) the sewing room has been strictly off limits.

So, a little more show and tell for you.


IMG_0970
This was a small wall hanging we did years ago.  I find it amazing how times change, fashions change - just like in all things, so too do they change in quilting.  Small, dinky little wall hangings were all the rage a few years ago.  Not at all the in thing now.

Still, it was fun to design at the time, and is one of those things sitting in the bottom of the cupboard now.  I doubt it'll see the light of day for ages now.

I hope your holiday season is going well - my palms have been itchy for days now.  My husband tells me it's because I will 'come into money' (hahhhh...at this time of year???) but I think it's my hands going into withdrawal symptoms due to lack of stitching.

Till tomorrow,

Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment