Tuesday 19 November 2013

Carpenter’s Wheel Cushion

I don’t know if this is something I have shown you before or not.  I had to make a Carpenter’s Wheel block for a combined charity quilt our guild was making.  I’ve always adored the Carpenter’s Wheel – it’s just challenging enough for me without making me want to tear my hair out.

Carpenter's Wheel Cushion 1

I have blocks that I love, that I keep going back to and this is one that I have always adored.  I may have to make a whole quilt out of it.  Team it with thirties prints, and what better block could you have?

I hope you are enjoying your quilting time.  Life remains hectic here, but I would haven’t have it any other way.

Till tomorrow,

Suzie

2 comments:

  1. Love it especially in the fabrics you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that block. I haven't made it before myself but am seriously thinking of doing one. Might be good to use up some of the scraps after the holidays.

    ReplyDelete