Thursday 2 May 2013

More Show And Tell

I’ve been plodding along slowly on my Grandmother’s Choice blocks, and photographed them all to show.  I just got a new parcel of reproductions so I have some more delicious reds and greens to add to the mix.  I’m so far away from being caught up with these that it’s not funny but at the end of the day, that doesn’t really bother me.  These are in no particular order, because to be in order would mean that the blogger is organised  - and you know me well enough by now to understand how that isn’t likely!

IMG_1555

 

IMG_1556

 

IMG_1557

 

IMG_1558

 

IMG_1559

 

IMG_1560

 

IMG_1561

 

IMG_1562

 

IMG_1563

 

IMG_1564

 

IMG_1565

 

IMG_1566

 

IMG_1567

 

IMG_1568

 

IMG_1569

And the fifteen I have completed, all together. 

IMG_1549

It is quite funny really just how much the fabric changes colour with photography and computer variances.  Some look like they don’t really go together, but they do – truly. 

If I have a clear run, I may sew another block tomorrow.  But I’m treating myself to a hair cut and colour, and I doubt I’ll be home all day!  Oh the life of a mother with two children at school.  Pure Bliss!

Till tomorrow,

Suzie

3 comments:

  1. Te han quedado preciosos, y estan perfectamente hechos. Enhorabuena por ese trabajo.
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make such good use of fabric design in these blocks. Especially the fussy cut pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you've chosen !!

    ReplyDelete