Saturday 12 January 2013

Christmas again

 

IMG_0983

Once upon a time I used to have time to stitch.  I stitched a lot.

I’m still trying to sort out the chaos that is my sewing room.  Does any one else have a family, who if in doubt where something needs to be put away – puts it in their sewing room?  Or is it just mine.  I’m still unpacking bags of stuff I brought before Christmas that were stowed away in there till I had time.

So today is just an old show and tell.  Sewing?  Hardie Har Har.  Who has time for that?

(hopefully I will, tomorrow.  Darling Husband (sometimes the DH does stand for darling) is taking the little people out for an afternoon visit.  So maybe tomorrow, I will).

Talk to you soon

Suzie

1 comment:

  1. A mi, a mi, me pasa lo mismo, cuando tienen algo y no saben donde ponerlo lo ponen sobre mi mesa de trabajo y si no tengo cuidado la montaña llega al techo, así que no estas sola.

    Un fuerte abrazo.

    Yesy

    ReplyDelete