Saturday 20 August 2011

Still on a go slow

My internet is still not working quickly.  The technician who was going to ring on Friday (hand on heart, I really truly promise) didn't ring.  Of course.  So I have the weekend on a go slow. 

It's amazing how quickly we get used to the finer things in life, such as fast internet.  I can only get wireless here, though the technician is supposed to be ringing me to tell me that I can get ADSL broadband instead.  If that happens, I can go from six gigabytes to one hundred gigabytes.  I doubt very much even I could use one hundred gigs. 

But I need him to ring back and confirm it.  Why is it that no one follows through on what they promise?  I pay these people good money and yet they'll get to it in their good time.  I don't think I'm too pushy, they promised they would ring on Friday, and they didn't.  I think I have a right to be cranky. 

And it's our national phone carrier, so my choices in transferring to another company are fairly limited. 

Anyway, it's letting me post words, just not pictures so until tomorrow, I hope you have a good weekend. 

Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment