Sunday 24 January 2016

A Finish To Show Off








We are hosting an International Quilting Day in March 2016.  Part of that involves months and months of work involved for the committee, of which I am a member.  We wanted something to identify the Committee members on the day and when I saw a great post on Crazy Mom Quilts, featuring a quilted apron, I thought it would be perfect.

I did a quick one today, which worked really well.  Now I have to show it to the Committee and see if they approve.  And if they do, which I am hopeful of, we have to make ten more!  

It's an excellent scrap buster, and so much fun, and I'm really rather tickled with it!

6 comments:

  1. It looks great, and a great way to identify the committee at your event. All the best for the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! No doubt I'll have loads of photos, it should be an excellent day.

      Delete
  2. How fun, and what a creative way for participants to identify the Committee members. I think I'd like one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carole, I know what you mean, I can't imagine why I didn't ever thing of a quilted apron in all the years I've been quilting!

      Delete