Friday 28 August 2015

Crocheting

Not too much quilting happening in these parts, as I have now managed to get the children's cold.  I know, I know - I tempted the universe last time by saying I hadn't got it so far.  But having a head cold is the perfect time to sit and finish a crocheted blanket.




I took the photos with my new Iphone and the blogger app - and I must say that the pictures turned out much better than I would have thought.  I'm a perfectionist, of course and I much prefer a 'proper' camera but this sure works when it has to.

I've made 100 of these crochet squares, and now I need to stitch them together.  I managed to get one row done yesterday, and hopefully another will be done today.  Slow and steady!

I'm by no means a good crocheter, but my girls do love a crochet blanket so it's certainly done with love.

Hope your weekend goes well!  Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute, cute blanket that's going to be. Your photos are excellent ... and remind me why I'm hoping to upgrade my iphone as soon as I'm eligible (October).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love crocheted blankets. They are so homely and comforting. You have used such pretty colours in yours. Mine are usually a mish mash of scraps left over from other projects.

    ReplyDelete