Sunday 17 June 2012

A new way to waste time

*edited to fix up the truly woeful editing that the Ipad does.  Ghastly.*

I've long been a member of quilterblogs.com, and most days visit there to see if I can find some interesting and new blogs to read.  

But to be honest, it's has got very commercial lately and it's hard to find a decent blog in between all the shops spruiking their wares. Don't get me wrong, I'm as keen as the next person to spend money on quilting fabrics, but I'd rather surf quilt blogs than quiltshop blogs, if you know what I mean.

So I was delighted to find the mother load of blogs here at Red Pepper Quilts. There are close to a thousand blogs there you can spend hours of your day checking out, neglecting all the housework and quilting and stuff.

You're welcome.

Why not post yours there too?

Till tomorrow, Suzie

3 comments:

  1. You are the second person lately who has been complaining of the advertisements on their screen.

    I don't know what kind of browser you use, but I use Firefox. I installed the Ad-Block add-on and *poof* .. *no more advertisements* showing anywhere.

    Not on blogs. Not on forums. It's awesome.

    Just thought I'd mention it.

    and thank you for the heads-up on the red pepper quilts link. I'm always looking for interesting stuff to read on the computer (i.e. ways to procrastinate and not do what I should be doing!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! Off to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank's for the link! Have a nice day! A big hu!

    ReplyDelete